Do you want to join a team of passionate design specialists?
Re-public is looking for an ambitious senior graphic designer, with a minimum of five years professional experience. You have a proven track record within visual identity in particular, and graphic design in general – and designing for digital platforms comes natural for you. You are experienced in developing design concepts based on strategy, and are passionate about communicating your thoughts and ideas to both colleagues and clients. You love and master your craft, are detail-oriented, have a curious nature and an aesthetic mind. You work both independently and in teams, and can bring yourself into play, while also being open to other viewpoints. And you are ambitious for both yourself, the team and the client.
Re-public is a strategic design agency with more than 20 years of experience within branding, visual identity, and digital design. We create original design solutions that leave an imprint. We love exploring how design can contribute to and enhance presences and experiences – be it of a brand, business, product or service.
- An experienced team with senior capabilities, professional curiosity, and a passion for design in all shapes and sizes.
- A variety of work for different clients, both large and small, local and international.
- Responsibility and opportunity to manage and structure your own time and projects.
- Office location in central Copenhagen.
- An informal atmosphere and flexible work environment.
- An inspiring workplace, where the aspiration to explore, learn and perform go hand in hand.
If you can see yourself in this description, send your application and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like your application as soon as possible, but no later than October 1, 2021. Interviews are held in weeks 40 and 41. The position is full-time and salary is determined according to qualifications. If we do not find the right candidate, we reserve the right not to hire at this time. All applications are treated with full discretion.
We look forward to meeting you.